VIV MEA 2021 RETURNS TO ABU DHABI WITH AN IN-PERSON EVENT
A tremendous interest by the industry – the pleasure to meet safely again for business.
Utrecht – October 11, 2021
VIV MEA, the international Feed to Food trade show, returns to Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) on 23-25 November, 2021 for its third edition. After an unforeseen halt due to the global pandemic, the time has come to meet in person and do business face-to-face. The city of Abu Dhabi serves as a safe host for this biennial show dedicated to animal protein professionals from the Middle East and Africa. About 500 global exhibitors are ready to showcase the latest products. Visitor registration is up and running on www.vivmea.nl and the numbers are showing the upward trend!
The place to stay ahead of new technologies and market trends
Despite the global situation, about 500 confirmed companies ready to exhibit this November with 17,500 sqm gross space and 8,000 expected visitors are the figures making a mark already for the upcoming show.
Why visit? Bigger event and wider prospects
There are many reasons to visit the third edition of VIV MEA:
- Animal feed and animal health are the vital factors driving the animal protein value chain and VIV MEA brings together not only that, but also the entire supply chain including feed production, farm production, breeding & hatching, meat and egg processing and more.
- Exhibiting companies from 40+ countries. Here is a sneak pick: Al Dahra, Andritz, Biomin, Big Dutchman, Buhler, Cobb, Elanco, Jamesway Incubator, Moba, Salmet.
- A wide range of sectors under one roof – dairy, fish, poultry, eggs, cattle, calves, goat and camels.
- New products showcase, many of them for the first time since the pandemic.
- 20+ content sessions, conferences and technical seminars available onsite, covering topics on animal health, farm production, marketing, animal feed, aquaculture, and more.
Partnerships to foster business in the MEA region
Maintaining steady relations with its partners since even earlier than its launch in 2016, VIV MEA 2021 brings on board many of the industry leaders who with their experience and innovations provide a substantial support to the show. Some of the global and regional partners include Abu Dhabi Agriculture and Food Safety Authority, Ministry of Climate Change & Environment, Dutch Poultry Centre, NABC, Global Dairy Farmers, Emirates Veterinary Association, Hub Orange, IEC, WPSA, and...
Do you already have an account? Log in here