UCT : Ultra Compact Tray for Incubation
The UCT has been conceived with large projects in mind. Hatchery projects where optimisation is key.
The USCT-tray (Ultra Compact Tray) allows for slotting of the trays one into the other, 5 trays per level (see Fig. 1 comparison 150 trays & UCT) and 16 levels high. It gives the reinforced trolley a new capacity of 5.760 eggs per trolley. The capacity of the setter has now increased from 115.200 eggs to 138.240. This brings the single-stage capacity to one of the highest on the market today while still keeping quality of incubation.
The SCT is now stackable. (see Fig. 2) The advantages are numerous.
- The eggs can easily be collected on the farm
- The full trays are easily manipulated by the staff
- The trays can be stacked onto a pallet for easy transport to the hatchery or
- are easily loaded on farm trolleys or setter trolleys even by smaller people
- Fumigation of the eggs can be done either on the farm or upon reception of the eggs in the hatchery. The bio-security is therefor increased significantly because the...
Do you already have an account? Log in here