Tablet & Notebook Display Market Size USD 28.46 billion by 2023 at 8% CAGR | North America is also expected to grow at rapid rate during the forecast period
The global report on the Tablets & Notebook Display Marketincludes a study of various factors that are influencing the market, competition, and other segments. The report predicts a rise by 8% CAGR during the forecast period of 2017 to 2023 to reach and cross a valuation of USD 28.46 billion by 2023. The global tablet & notebook display market was valued at USD 18.47 billion in 2017, according to the report.
A display is a computer projecting mechanism and output surface that shows graphic images and text to user using cathode ray oscilloscope (CRT), LCD, LED or other projection technologies. Most of the computer displays work on analog signals. Displays can be characterized according to sharpness & viewability, color capacity, size of the screen, and projection technology.
Rising implementation of touch-based and energy efficient devices is set to drive the tablets & notebook display market during the forecast period. However, high manufacturing cost of displays is the main challenge limiting their adoption in the market. With the increasing demand for tablets and notebooks, the concentration of display manufacturers is also increasing. In the future, the adoption of the AR/VR devices is expected to create opportunities for key players operating in the tablet & notebook display market.
The prominent players in the market of tablet & notebook display are AU Optronics (2409 (TPE))(Taiwan), Innolux Corporation(3481 (TPE)) (Taiwan), SAMSUNG (South Korea), Japan Display (Japan), Toshiba (6740 (TYO))(Japan), LG (066570 (KRX))(South Korea), Sharp Corporation (6753 (TYO))(Japan), Chi Mei Corporation (Taiwan), and Apple Inc. (US), Tianma Microelectronics (China) among others.
Global tablets & notebook display market can be segmented as follows:
- By product, the market is segmented into tablets and notebook/laptop.
- By technology, the market is segmented into LCD, LED, OLED, and AMOLED. LCD is further segmented into TFT and IPS.
- By touch type, the market is segmented into capacitive and resistive.
- By display size, the market is segmented into less than 10 inches, 10 to 15 inches, and more than 15 inches.
- By end-user, the market is segmented into consumer and enterprises.
- By region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure@ https://www.marketresearchfutu...
The global market for tablet & notebook displays is predictable to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. The geographical analysis of tablet & notebook display market is done for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world.
Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market for tablet & notebook displays in the forecast period. China, Japan, and India dominate the tablet & notebook display market in the region. Increasing popularity and susbsequent adoption of smartphones with advance display technology, increasing adoption of touch devices, and continuous technical advances in display technologies are a few factors driving the tablet & notebook display market in Asia-Pacific. SAMSUNG Electronics Corporation Ltd, LG Electronics Inc., and Toshiba Corporation are the major players in the Asia-Pacific region. The tablet & notebook display market in North America is also expected to grow at rapid rate during the forecast period.
Browse In-depth Market Research Report (104 pages) on Tablets & Notebook Display: https://www.marketresearchfutu...
- Technology standards organizations, forums, alliances, and associations
- Analysts and strategic business planners
- Research organizations
- Technology investors
- Governments, financial institutions, and investment communities
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) (end-user application or electronic component manufacturers)
- Laptop manufacturers
- Tablet manufacturers
Also read Related Articles:
- Household Robot Market Driven by the Growing Technological Advancements & Witness a Surge in Demand due to COVID 19
- Robotic End-Effector Market’s Profits to Stable in the Rising COVID 19 Impacts.....
- Webcam Market Business Trends, COVID – 19 Outbreak, Competitor Strategy, Global Segments,...
- Wearable Display Market to Touch USD 3.16 Billion at 20% CAGR by 2023...
- Home Automation System Market to Touch USD 85 Billion at 11% CAGR by 2023 | Know COVID-19 Analysis
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the...
Do you already have an account? Log in here