Poultry Feeding Ways Feed Pellet Mill Manufacturer
Zhengzhou Fusmar Machinery is a professional feed pellet mill manufacturer, this article will introduce poultry feeding ways in detail.
As people's living standards increase, the demand for poultry products is beginning to grow. In order to meet the growing needs of people, taking a variety of ways to improve the performance of poultry production. In the process of poultry production practice, different feeding ways take advantage.
Farmers' poultry farming is currently one of the main methods of poultry raising. Therefore, a good and scientific feeding method is the key to preventing avian flu. Starting from the reality, we should do the following work:
1. Poultry should farm indoors. Poultry farms should keep away from public places, main roads, and other animal production sites, away from rivers and lakes where wild birds inhabit.
2. It is forbidden to mix different poultry such as chickens, ducks, and geese, and it is forbidden to breed mixed poultry and pigs.
3. Such as birds, rats and sparrows strictly prohibited in the poultry house. These animals are usually carriers of pathogenic microorganisms.
4. Introduction poultry must healthy, no infectious diseases, and poultry implement a system of all-in and all-out.
5. Do the daily disinfection and sanitation work of the poultry house and the breeder. The poultry house should clean and disinfect frequently. The poultry house should thoroughly disinfect before entering the poultry and after releasing the poultry. When conditions permit, it should empty for 2 to 3 weeks.
6. The breeder must disinfect in and out of the poultry house, and the unrelated person cannot enter the poultry house. Strict disinfection of the farm, passing vehicles and the environment around the site
7. To immunize under the guidance of the local animal husbandry and veterinary department, and regular serological monitoring to ensure that the vaccine's immune prevention effect is indeed reliable.
8. Ensure reasonable stocking density, good ventilation, high quality, clean feed, and drinking water. When conditions permit, you can use the feed pellet machine to make animal feed pelleting process.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of The Three Feeding Ways
1. The Ground Raises
The ground level also called thick padding ground. Thick padding laid directly on the ground or concrete floor, and the chickens live on the padding. The broiler chickens more use this form.
Equipment requirements are simple and investment is low.
The feeding density is small, and the chicken exposed to feces, which is not conducive to disease prevention.
2. Net Bed Flat Raise
The net bed flat raise is chickens off the ground and moves on the mesh made of metal or other materials. The slatted floor of plastic mesh, metal mesh or plastic-coated mesh flattened on the net. The floor is generally about 1.2 meters above the ground (to facilitate the extraction of chicken manure).
The chicken lives on the slats, the feces fall under the net, and the chicken does not directly touch the feces, which is conducive to the control of the disease.
The investment is relatively high, and it is relatively inconvenient to draw chicken manure.
Mixed ground feeding is to divide the chicken house into two parts on the ground and on the net, the ground part is grassed, and the net part is the slat scaffolding structure. The ratio of the slat scaffolding structure bed surface to the littered floor is usually 6:4 or 2:1, and the layout...
Do you already have an account? Log in here