New Generation of Sodium Butyrate in Ball-shaped Granules
Our butyrate products have reached its eight generation with reduced butyric smell. The uniform ball-shaped granular structure contributes to better a CV in feed mixing homogeneity test and reduced segregation during transportation. Learn more special features of BTR 98.
A Natural Remedy Supporting Animal Gut Health
With the restricted use of antibiotics, increasing attention is being given to the importance of gut health to optimise productivity. Supplementing butyric acid in the form of sodium butyrate provides energy to enteric cells promoting cell proliferation and improving gut health as well as feed absorption thereby enhancing feed efficiency.
Singao is the first company in China to have successfully developed and synthesized sodium butyrate and is also honored to set the national standard for feed grade sodium butyrate in China. Singao strives to be constantly innovative and now its butyrate products have reached its eight generation, BTR 98, with key features below:
- High potency (>98% sodium butyrate), light to odourless
- Uniform ball-shaped granular structure
- Applicable to all animals. Easily incorporated into feed, premixes, additives and animal health products, with a lower inclusion rate at 250g/T for poultry diet
- An excellent core material, easily coated, slow release in the stomach and intestines, taking care of the entire digestive tract
- Crystalline matrix with interwoven structure, a novel technology
The uniform ball-shaped granular structure contributes to better a CV in feed mixing homogeneity test (+33%) and reduced segregation during transportation. In addition, the crystalline matrix...
Do you already have an account? Log in here