HEPA Purifiers To Account For Over 2 Out Of 5 Sales Through 2031
Award-winning consulting firm Fact.MR’s report on the global air purifier market forecasts a healthy outlook, expecting almost threefold growth to surpass US$ 20 billion by 2031. Anticipated CAGR for the market is a whopping 10%, majorly underpinned by increasing need for indoor and outdoor air purification mechanisms to improve air quality.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4617
Consumers are increasingly leaning towards high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) purifiers, amid its ability to filter out 99.9% pathogens. Simultaneously, preference for activate carbon filter mounted and UV technology air purifiers is also experiencing a major incline. Drastically altering climatic conditions have resulted in heightened PM 2.5 levels and other pollutants, which has significantly deteriorated air quality, providing a significant nudge to the aforementioned air purifier categories.
Air purification with natural biotics is yet another significant development that is positively impacting air purifier demand, with initiatives such as the Clean Air Zone throughout the U.K. to promote enhanced air quality providing a firm foundational base. Players such as Brondell are gaining popularity for the Pro Sanitizing Air Purifier, which uses the shotgun approach, i.e. a combination of HEPA filter, a disinfecting UV lamp, a nano-crystalline filter, and a plasma generator.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By technology, HEPA purifiers to account for over 2 out of 5 sales through 2031
- Activated carbon filter air purifier demand to registering a staggering 11% CAGR throughout the forecast period
- By end user, commercial establishments are likely to account for 70% air purifiers usage
- Rising cases of airborne diseases such as asthma to drive air purifier sales across the U.S.
- The U.K. to experience noteworthy expansion amid increasing casualties arising out of air pollution
- China to emerge as a significant growth hotspot amid rising home-grown initiatives to curb air pollution levels
“Key manufacturers are increasingly foraying into the sustainable air purifier segment, incorporating materials as bamboo to address the problem of obsolete filter disposal, opening up new growth streams,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Prominent air purifier manufacturers emphasize on launching new and technologically advanced product lines to increase their market presence. Furthermore, they also rely on collaborations with existing players and technology companies to expand their production capacities.
- In October 2020, Koninklijke Philips N.V. introduced the New Urban Living Series air purifiers designed for residential use in urban areas. The new series is equipped with the AeraSense and VitaShield Intelligent Purification System technology, capable of removing 99.97% indoor air pollutants up to 0.003 microns
- In January 2021, Panasonic Corporation launched a new range of air conditioners equipped with the NanoeTM Technology which releases hydroxyl radicals capable of inhibiting several bacteria and viruses, including the SARS-CoV2 to the tune of 99.99%
Key Market Segments Covered
- Mounting Type
- Fixed Air Purifiers
- Portable Air Purifiers
- Product Type
- Upper Air Purifiers
- In-duct Air Purifiers
- Self-contained/Standalone Air Purifiers
- HEPA Filtration Air Purifiers
- Activated Carbon Filter Air Purifiers
- Ionic Filter Air Purifiers
- Ultraviolet (UV) Technology Air Purifiers
- Other Air Purifiers
- End User
- Air Purifiers for...
Do you already have an account? Log in here