Why Pakistan Poultry Dairy and Livestock Expo 2019?
- Pakistan’s population is approx. 200 Million. This is five times bigger than the entire population GCC countries and approx. 40% of the entire population of Europe
- Being primarily an agrarian state, Pakistan's growth is heavily dependent on the agricultural sector including poultry, dairy, livestock & fishery
- Pakistan is the 4th largest producer of milk in the world and has enormous potential to become one of the biggest milk exporters in the region in the coming years.
- Livestock sector has an important role which can be well recognized from the fact that 35-40 million rural populations are dependent on it
- Pakistan has been listed as one of the major emerging markets, placing the country on a list of 25 countries (Source: World Bank)
- Besides great potential in the dairy and poultry sectors of the country, our major areas of extreme economic importance are still untapped. Thereupon, many leading economies have started investing in Pakistan’s agricultural sector.
- Our agriculture is the lifeblood of our economy, and the biggest pillar of our stability is our hard-fought food security. The Chinese government have been heavily investing in...
Do you already have an account? Log in here