Next-Generation Biomanufacturing Market Trends, Segments and Top Players by 2031
Global Next-Generation Biomanufacturing Market” is focused on understanding the key trends of next-generation biomanufacturing with the use of single-use bioreactors and digital bioreactors across the globe. The research study demonstrates the competitive landscape of the global next-generation biomanufacturing market and presents the market dynamics as well as the regulatory framework affecting the growth of the next-generation biomanufacturing across different regions. The study also presents an in-depth analysis of the drivers, challenges, and opportunities of the market playing a significant role in major countries of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Rest-of-the-World.
BIS healthcare experts have found global next-generation biomanufacturing market to be one of the most rapidly evolving markets. The global next-generation biomanufacturing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.85% during the forecast period 2021-2031 and is expected to reach a value of $85,201.2 million in 2031.
The next-generation biomanufacturing market is largely dominated by companies such as Applikon Biotechnology BV, bbi-biotech GmbH, Danaher Corporation, Eppendorf AG, Esco Group of Companies, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Meissner Filtration Products, Inc., Merck KGaA, PBS Biotech, Inc., Pierre Guérin, Sartorius AG, Shanghai Bailun Biotechnology Co. Ltd, Solaris Biotechnology Srl, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., ZETA GmbH. The bioprocess segment of a few companies like GE Healthcare was highly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic due to the supply-demand gap. Due to this, the company reported low segment revenue in 2020. However, key players like Danaher Corporation witnessed high growth in the revenue attributed to the high demand for bioprocess solutions products.
The global -next-generation biomanufacturing market is growing exponentially due to the high rate of investments from both public and private sectors for the development of facilities equipped with advanced biomanufacturing equipment and instruments. Automation technologies are increasingly gaining prominence in the biomanufacturing industry over the years owing to their vast range of advantages in terms of greater speed, productivity, and accuracy. Offering a more streamlined and centralized control, the market for automation systems is growing rapidly, with a greater number of companies investing and launching new automation solutions in the market.
• Workflow - Upstream Biomanufacturing and Downstream Biomanufacturing
• Product - Continuous Upstream Biomanufacturing Products, Single-Use Upstream Biomanufacturing Products, and Downstream Biomanufacturing Products
• Medical Application - Monoclonal Antibodies, Hormones, Vaccines, Recombinant Proteins, Other Applications
• End User - Biopharmaceutical Companies, CMOs/CDMOs, Research Institutions
• North America - U.S. and Canada • Europe - U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Switzerland, Russia and Rest-of-Europe • Asia Pacific - China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore and Rest-of-Asia-Pacific • Latin America - Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest-of-Latin America • Rest-of-the-World
Global Next-Generation Biomanufacturing Market Dynamics
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What are the key trends of the global next-generation biomanufacturing market? How is the market evolving, and what is its future scope?
• What is the role of automation in biomanufacturing?
• What are the major drivers, challenges, and opportunities of the global next-generation biomanufacturing market?
• What is the regulatory framework of the global next-generation biomanufacturing market?
• What is the market share of each of the players offering products for next-generation biomanufacturing?...
Do you already have an account? Log in here