Market Share Of Asia-Pacific Collaborative Robots Market
The Asia-Pacific Collaborative Robot Market Growth Globally at a rate of 45.9% in the forecast period 2022 to 2028.
The Asia-Pacific Collaborative Robot Market Size
The collaborative robot market is segmented on the basis of component, solution, safety method, payload capacity, application and end user. The growth amongst the different segments helps you in attaining the knowledge related to the different growth factors expected to be prevalent throughout the market and formulate different strategies to help identify core application areas and the difference in your target market.
- On the basis of component, the collaborative robot market is segmented into hardware and software.
- On the basis of solution, the collaborative robot market is segmented into safety light curtain, safety laser scanner, camera based 3D space monitoring system, and safe gripping.
- On the basis of safety method, the collaborative robot market is segmented into speed and separation monitoring, power and force limiting, safety-rated monitored stop, and hand guiding.
- On the basis of payload capacity, the collaborative robot market is segmented into up to 5kg, 5Kg to 10Kg, and above 15Kg.
- On the basis of application, the collaborative robot market is segmented into material handling, quality inspection, pick and place/drop, packaging and pelletizing, machine tending, molding operations, gluing and welding, test and inspection, assembly, polishing, lab analysis, entertainment, and others.
- On the basis of end user, the collaborative robot market is segmented into electrical and electronics, furniture and equipment, automotive, aerospace and defense, pharmaceuticals, plastics and polymers, metals and machining, food and beverages, cosmetics, and others.
Get the sample copy of Report here:
Market Analysis and Insights - Asia-Pacific Collaborative Robot Market
Growing focus on the technological advancements by the major manufacturers, rising application by the food and beverages industry especially in the developing economies, and growing demand for automotive applications owing to the increased production of automobiles are the major factors attributable to the growth of the collaborative robot market. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the collaborative robot market will exhibit a CAGR of 45.9% for the forecast period of 2021-2028.
Collaborative robots are the robots that are capable of handling multiple tasks a single point of time. Collaborative robots are designed in a way that works on the same task repeatedly but independently. Collaborative robots are used in a wide range of industry verticals owing to features offered by them such as hand guiding, speed and separation monitoring, and power and force limiting.
Rising demand for advanced equipment in electronics and automotive will emerge as the major market growth driving factor. Growing rate of industrialization especially in the developing economies, surging return on Investment (ROI) derived from the deployment of industrial collaborative and acceleration in implementation of IT and IOT technologies in various operations will further aggravate the market value. Growing demand for automation in healthcare industry and rising availability of software packages to provide important value addition will further carve the way for the growth of the market.
However, dearth of knowledge and technological expertise and lack of awareness in the backward economies will act as a growth restraint for the market. Traditional industrial robots are better equipped to handle heavier and larger materials and this will further dampen the growth rate of the market. Payload and speed limitations of collaborative robots owing to their inherent design and global crisis in the manufacturing sector and supply chain materials will further challenge the market growth rate.
This collaborative robot market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographical expansions,...
Do you already have an account? Log in here