How To Build A Feed Production Line
A complete feed production line refers to the equipment of the processing from the material initial state until the finished product of the feed pellets, composed of feed pellet production device. Zhengzhou Fusmar Machinery is a professional feed machinery manufacturer, we provide high-quality machine, this article will introduce how to design a feed pellet plant in detail.
A Complete Feed Production Line
Generally, all aspects of the feed production line are clear. Feed machinery and equipment include crushing equipment, granulating equipment, conveying equipment, cooling and drying equipment, screening equipment, packaging equipment, other auxiliary equipment, and so on. It is mainly designed according to the customer's raw material conditions, plant size, and customer requirements, thus forming a reasonable and practical feed pellet production line. Generally, before the customer prepares to invest in the project and design production line. The design plan will base on the information such as the plant area and the time production volume of the production line, thereby giving certain technical guidance.
How To Build A Feed Pellet Production Line
1. Determine the processing scale of the feed mill.
2. Determine the feed processing technology and select related equipment.
3. The choice of control mode.
4. The choice of plant structure form.
5. Plan the general plane of the plant.
Two Points To Note
- Mixing uniformity. The premixed feed requires high uniformity because most of the active ingredients are trace elements and vitamins, and some of the ingredients in the feed account for only one in 100,000. Therefore, the uniformity of the premixed feed is required to avoid excessive or too little intake of trace components. When the mixed unevenly feed processed through the feed production line, the trace components of the processed compound feed are not evenly distributed, which does not meet the growing needs of livestock and poultry.
- Residual amount. It causes unevenness between each batch of feed. The premixed feed spirally conveyed to the bottom of the package through the...
Do you already have an account? Log in here