Global Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Market to Reach USD 0.51 billion by 2029 With a 7.2% CAGR
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the global vitamin B12 (cobalamin) market was valued at USD 0.293 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach the value of USD 0.51 billion by 2029, at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2029.
The comprehensive Global Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Market report studies wide-ranging evaluation of the market growth predictions and restrictions. The strategies range from new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, to acquisitions. This industry report comprises of a deep knowledge and information on what the market’s definition, classifications, applications, and engagements and also explains the drivers and restraints of the market which is derived from SWOT analysis. Global market analysis report serves a lot for the business and bestows with solution for the toughest business questions. While producing Global Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Market report, research and analysis has been carried out with one step or the combination of several steps depending upon the business and client necessities.
Global Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Market survey report includes CAGR value fluctuations with respect to rise or fall for the certain forecast time. The data collected to produce this business report is based on the data collection modules with large sample sizes. The vital highlights of this market report are key market dynamics, current market scenario and future prospects of the sector. What is more, rising product trends, major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the market are recognized and analysed factually while generating this report. With the use of well established tools and techniques in Global Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Market report, complex market insights are turned into simpler version.
Global Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Market Scope and Market Size
The vitamin B12 (cobalamin) market is segmented on the basis of form, grade, sales channel and end-use vertical. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
- Food Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Online Retails
- Offline Retails
End user vertical
- Food Industry
- Dietary Supplements
Get the sample copy of the report here:
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Market
- Vitamin B12 is an essential water-soluble vitamin. It primarily aids in the health of nerve tissues, brain function, and the production of red blood cells. Vitamin also aids in bone formation, mineralization, and growth. Vitamin B12 deficiency causes balance issues, memory loss, difficulty thinking and reasoning, anaemia, and other symptoms. Meat, eggs, salmon, and other dairy products are common dietary sources. In addition, injectable vitamin B12 formulations such as hydroxocobalamin and cyanocobalamin are available on the market.
- Over the years, the health and wellness industry has become a dominant lifestyle value among consumers, profoundly changing consumer behavior toward naturally sourced micronutrients. Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) is gaining popularity in various end-user industries, including cosmetics, dietary supplements, functional food and beverage and others due to its multi-functionality and ongoing clean label trend.
- Many companies market their products as non-prescription products that can be used in conjunction with over-the-counter medications. This represents a significant opportunity for the non-prescription supplement industry around the world as the vitamin B12 (cobalamin) market expands. Growing consumer preference for natural and clean-label products is the best opportunity to drive natural vitamin demand in end-use industries.
Global Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Market Country Level Analysis
- The countries covered in the vitamin B12 (cobalamin) market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Denmark, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
- North America dominates the vitamin B12 (cobalamin) market it has large share of...
Do you already have an account? Log in here