Global Liquid Masterbatches Market To Reach A Value Of About US$ 11,600 Mn In The Year 2022
In a new report titled, “Masterbatches Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Forecast (2017-2025),” Persistence Market Research has not only offered the forecast analysis but has also represented the historical data of the global masterbatches market. On the basis of a robust growth of CAGR- 5.9%, global masterbatches market is expected to witness tremendous growth during the projected period of 8-years, i.e. between 2017 and 2025. This growth is expected to be primarily fuelled by industrialization in developing regions and rising demand in infrastructural development. According to this report, global masterbatches market is estimated to be valued at US$ 32.8 Bn in 2017 and is expected to expand at US$ 50.79 Bn in 2025.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a samples@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/18601
Global Masterbatches Market: Trends
- Emerging growth in medical applications
- Increasing demand for different masterbatch formulations for flexible and rigid packaging
- Growing advancement in blow molding technology
- High demand for film extrusion masterbatches
- Growing demand for color masterbatches in the food & beverage industry
- Specialty masterbatches in the plastic and fiber segment
- Embracing color masterbatches in various end-use applications
- Increasing demand for masterbatches in the packaging and automotive industry
- Additives – the fastest growing segment of masterbatches
- Pet type anti-block masterbatch
- Flame retardant masterbatches for thermoplastics
Global Masterbatches Market: Forecast by Product
On the basis of product type, the global masterbatches market is segmented into solid masterbatch and liquid masterbatch. Solid masterbatch and liquid masterbatch both are sub-segmented into functional additives, color, black, and white. With an estimated 69.5% of overall market share by value in 2017, the solid masterbatches type is the most prominent product type. Further, the rising demand for color masterbatches in wide range applications, mainly in packaging and automotive, leads to the growth of the product type segment of global masterbatches market during the forecast period. The liquid masterbatches segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.8% in terms of value over the forecast period.
To connect with our sales representative@firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Masterbatches Market: Forecast by Application
On the basis of application, the global...
Do you already have an account? Log in here