Global Immune Health Supplements Market to Register CAGR of 4% Increase in Revenue by 2030 End-Persistence Market Research
Herbal supplements, with their natural and plant-based ingredients, and consumed to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Consumers across the world are specifically approaching herbal medicines or supplements due to the fact that they are directly available from natural sources. Worldwide, the sales of herbal supplements are witnessing a rapid increase, due to growing consumer demand for natural products.
Herbal immunity booster supplements, which are formed by using medicinal plants such as turmeric, elderberry, ginger, garlic, ginseng, açaí, and many others, are the preferred choice of consumers. This has led to increased product launches by the herbal supplement manufacturers across the world.
- In September 2018, AlchemLife, a herbal supplement producer, launched Phytorelief-CC, a turmeric-based gummy tablet meant to boost immunity.
- AlliBiotic CF Softgel, a product of NOW Health Group, INC., is a herbal combination formulated to fight against the symptoms of influenza, flu, and common cold, and lead to a healthy immune system.
The global immune health supplements market has observed steady growth over the past few years, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030, at a steady CAGR of more than 4%.
For critical insights on the keyword market, request for methodology here @https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/5852
Key Takeaways from Immune Health Supplements Market Study
- Private label manufacturers are keen to establish their own brands in the highly fragmented dietary supplement industry. Customizable formulations by private label supplement manufacturers is a growing trend. Moreover, private label products are becoming the new economic alternatives for consumers as compared to multinational supplement brands.
- On the basis of sales channel, online retail sales of immune health supplements are expected to exhibit the highest value CAGR over the forecast period, attributable to rising Internet penetration and increasing trend of online retail in emerging countries.
- By form, the tablets segment accounts for the largest value share in the global immune health supplements market. Consumers are more familiar with immune health supplement tablets than any other form. However, it is expected that the capsules segment will witness substantial growth over the forecast period.
Do you already have an account? Log in here