Feed Pellet Extruder Machine For Fish Feed Making
Fish feed is a vital factor to be concerned in fish farming. Fish feed extruder machine for making feed pellets. High quality fish feed can improve fish living environment and ensure healthy growth of fish stock. Therefore, before farmers opt the diet for fish, they should first know the basic nutritional needs of fish. Carbohydrates, protein, fat, vitamin, and minerals are the essential nutrients for fish. Protein provides energy and builds muscles. Fat provides fish with energy. Vitamins and minerals can enhance natural resistance and feed conversion rate. So, qualified fish feed is of utmost importance to ensure fish health and longevity.
Why Choose Fish Feed Pellets
1. In fish feeding, trash fish and pellet feed are commonly used for fish feeding. Compared with feed pellet, trash fish do not have sufficient nutrients to satisfy the needs of all fish. It may lead to malnutrition which will reduce immunity and increase risks of disease. However, feed pellets produced by fish feed pellet making machine for fish diet can satisfy the nutrients demands for fish like carbohydrates, protein, fat, vitamin and minerals. In addition, it also has the outstanding merits just like decreasing ingredient segregation & feed wastage, destruction of pathogenic organisms, easy storage and transportation and so on.
2. It is noteworthy that nutritional requirements of fish vary due to different species, sizes, growth stages and feeding habits. Pellet feed of different sizes and densities can be made to satisfy the needs of species in various growth stages and with different habits. Feed pellet can be divided into dry and moist pellet. It is usually made of corn, brown rice, paddy, sorghum and soybean meal etc.
Feed Pellet Mills For Making Fish Feed Pellets
1. Fish feed pellets featured with many advantages is at higher price in the market, so why not make fish feed pellet by yourself to reduce the cost and make big profit? If you would like to do it, the following information may be helpful.
2. Most fish feed pellets include animal protein and plant protein. For the raw materials, you should collect corn flour, rice flour, wheat flour, soybean flour and peanut cake powder for producing plant protein, and fish meal, shrimp meal, crab meal and sleeve-fish meal for animal protein. You can also add other ingredients for making the feed pellets in compliance with the local fish living requirement.
3. Choose the suitable pellet extruder to make ideal fish feed pellets. The fish feed pellet extruder can be divided into two types: dry type fish feed extruder and wet type extruder. The former can produce dry fish feed pellets and the latter for wet pellets. Dry type fish feed extruder does not need the steam boiler while the wet type is with the conditioner and need to equip with the steam boiler. With larger capacity, the wet type fish feed machine is suitable for large feed pellet plant while the dry type fish feed pellet machine is better...
Do you already have an account? Log in here