1T/H Wet Fish Feed Production Line Manufacturer
1T/H Wet Fish Feed Production Line
Fusmar is the professional manufacturer of the fish feed pellet machine and production line. The capacity of the wet fish feed production line is from 500KG/H to 3000KG/H. This fish feed production line is new developed for home and commercial aquatic fishery. In order to meet the intensive production of animal fish feed pellets, the production line has multi specifications. It can produce shrinking fish feed pellets,floating fish feed pellets,pet feed, animal feed.
Wet Fish Feed Production Line Adavantages
1. Wide application: this factory can produce floating and slowly sinking fish feed and pet food, which is applicable to fish farms, fish feed manufacturers and pet food factories.
2. Large capacity range: the capacity range is from 50 kg/h to 3000 kg/h. Whether for personal or commercial use, you can find the right model here at a competitive price.
3. Strict detail control. Equipped with PLC control box and alarm device to ensure smooth and safe operation.
4. Reasonable configuration. Lower energy consumption, smaller footprint, less investment in construction projects.
5. Simple assembly and disassembly. It helps with quick shipping and installation.
Fish feed wet extrusion related machine
Feed mill→feed mixer→wet fish feed extruder→granule dryer→automatic weighing packaging machine
1. Material Grinding - Feed Hammer Ggrinding
The ingredients should be ground to the desired size by a feed mill. We offer three types of feed mills to meet your different requirements: A series feed hammer mills for small and medium feed extrusion plants; C series feed hammer mills for large and medium livestock and aquafeed mills B series hammer mill, also known as wide chamber concentratehammer mill, is mainly used for fine grinding of special aquatic feed.
2. Material Mixing - Feed Mixer
Thoroughly mixing materials to ensure extrusion efficiency and improve feed quality. We offer two feed mixers to choose from: a two-axis high-efficiency mixer for mixing powdered, granulated, flaked and block materials, and a feed ribbon...
Do you already have an account? Log in here